|---Position: Student (Meister/Weapon)

STRENGTH: 3
SOUL: 5
SPEED: 4

Level: 2
EXP: 0
Death Scythe/Kishin: 1% (1/99; 0/1)

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG-N2Z6j6Lc

This is a special Template. You can use it three different ways. You can either make a Meister, a Weapon, or Both.

"In the end the shape and form don't matter at all, it's only the soul that matters right? Nothing else." - Soul Eater Evans

Basic Information

Name: (Last Name, First Name format)
Height: (Feet measurement.)
Weight: (LBS measurements.)
Personality: (Your Character(s) Personality. Try to make it at least a paragraph long. Making it longer might make your app better in quality, and get you Bonuses.)

Weapon(s): (This is a special Area. List the three weapons you are 'Gifted', 'Advanced', and 'Basic' in using)\

• Gifted: [Weapon]

• Advanced: [Weapon]

• Basic: [Weapon]

"Excuse me I'm not a microphone! I'm a chain scythe." -Tsubaki Nakatsukasa

Race Information

(NOTE: Some races can ignore certain things in this area.)

Partner: (Character Partner? Or are you making one, and you are controlling it? Please state so here in: [Character Name] format)
Soul Viewing Eyes: (Can your Character see souls and their size? Yes or No)

Weapon Form: (What form do you take as a Weapon? [Meisters Ignore This)

Techniques: (What Techniques are 'Built Into' you? At the moment, you only get one. [Meisters Ignore This])

"FOOL! As someone who is unaware of the vital role that singing has played in the cultural history of mankind you are in no position to question me. Remember that the next time you stop to consider your place in this world. You do not possess the power to deny a singer his song. Do you understand what I'm telling you?" -Excalibur

Other Information

Loyalty: (Where does your Loyalty lie? Yourself, your Partner, Good, Evil, DWMA, what?)
Appearance: (What does your Character look like? A picture will do, but if you wish to create a worded response, try to make it a Paragraph long.)

Soul Appearance/Color: (This is just what your Soul looks like. A picture is fine, but if you word it, there is no minimum word count.)

History: (Make a History for your Character. Try to make it 3 Paragraphs (27 Sentences) as a minimum. Anything more, might just get you Bonuses for a better app)

Roleplay Sample: (Make a Roleplay sample for your Character. The larger, and better quality this is, the better Bonuses you could get.)

CODE

This is a special Template. You can use it three different ways. You can either make a Meister, a Weapon, or Both.

[quote]"In the end the shape and form don't matter at all, it's only the soul that matters right? Nothing else." - Soul Eater Evans[/quote]
[SIZE=7]Basic Information[/SIZE]

[i][b]Name:[/b][/i] (Last Name, First Name format)
[i][b]Age:[/b][/i] (Your Character(s) Age.)
[i][b]Gender:[/b][/i] (Your Character(s) Gender.)
[i][b]Height:[/b][/i] (Feet measurement.)
[i][b]Weight:[/b][/i] (LBS measurements.)
[i][b]Personality:[/b][/i] (Your Character(s) Personality. Try to make it at least a paragraph long. Making it longer might make your app better in quality, and get you Bonuses.)

[i][b]Weapon(s):[/b][/i] (This is a special Area. List the three weapons you are 'Gifted', 'Advanced', and 'Basic' in using)[LIST]
[*] [i][u]Gifted:[/u][/i] [Weapon]
[*] [i][u]Advanced:[/u][/i] [Weapon]
[*] [i][u]Basic:[/u][/i] [Weapon]
[/LIST]]

[quote]"Excuse me I'm not a microphone! I'm a chain scythe." -Tsubaki Nakatsukasa[/quote]
[SIZE=7]Race Information[/SIZE]

(NOTE: Some races can ignore certain things in this area.)

[i][b]Partner: [/b][/i](Character Partner? Or are you making one, and you are controlling it? Please state so here in: [Character Name] format)
[i][b]Soul Viewing Eyes:[/b][/i] (Can your Character see souls and their size? Yes or No)

[i][b]Weapon Form:[/b][/i] (What form do you take as a Weapon? [Meisters Ignore This)

[i][b]Techniques:[/b][/i] (What Techniques are 'Built Into' you? At the moment, you only get one. [Meisters Ignore This])

[quote]"FOOL! As someone who is unaware of the vital role that singing has played in the cultural history of mankind you are in no position to question me. Remember that the next time you stop to consider your place in this world. You do not possess the power to deny a singer his song. Do you understand what I'm telling you?" -Excalibur[/quote]
[SIZE=7]Other Information[/SIZE]

[i][b]Loyalty: [/b][/i] (Where does your Loyalty lie? Yourself, your Partner, Good, Evil, DWMA, what?)
[i][b]Appearance: [/b][/i] (What does your Character look like? A picture will do, but if you wish to create a worded response, try to make it a Paragraph long.)

[i][b]Soul Appearance/Color: [/b][/i](This is just what your Soul looks like. A picture is fine, but if you word it, there is no minimum word count.)

[i][b]History:[/b][/i] (Make a History for your Character. Try to make it 3 Paragraphs (27 Sentences) as a minimum. Anything more, might just get you Bonuses for a better app)

[i][b]Roleplay Sample:[/b][/i] (Make a Roleplay sample for your Character. The larger, and better quality this is, the better Bonuses you could get.)

--------------------
Missions Completed/Failed
D-Rank: (1) (0)
C-Rank: (0) (0)
B-Rank: (0) (0)
A-Rank: (0) (0)
S-Rank: (0) (0)

Character Information

Narora Senoku
Name: Narora Senoku

Level: 2

Death Scythe Progress: 1% (1/99; 0/1)